December 25, 2009

12 Disney Days of Christmas

Today to celebrate Christmas we have a fun Disney themed Christmas post with what else, but PINS! (NOTE: GDP has made up this alteration to the famous Christmas Carol, we hope you enjoy it) If you have your own Disney Theme park version of the 12 days of Christmas, Please feel free to send in and post, would LOVE to see.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the First day of Christmas my Disney lover gave to me an Orange Bird in a Sunshine Tree.sttobird45rpm1

On the Second day of Christmas my Disney lover gave to me two tiki birds and an Orange Bird in a Sunshine Tree.9207859

100_0413

100_0394On the Third day of Christmas my Disney lover gave to me a three Disney mountains, two tiki birds and an Orange Bird in a Sunshine Tree.100_0449

On the Fourth day of Christmas my Disney lover gave to me four steam engine trains, three Disney mountains, two tiki birds and an Orange Bird in a Sunshine Tree.disney 12-28-08 035446px-TDL_Cinderella_Castle_New_Color

disney 12-28-08 044On the Fifth day of Christmas my Disney lover gave to me five Princess Castles, four steam engine trains, three Disney mountains, two tiki birds and an Orange Bird in a Sunshine Tree.800px-Sleeping_Beauty_Castle_DLR

hong_kong_disneyland_sleeping_beauty_castle

389px-Disneyland_June_2008-6

On the Sixth day of Christmas my Disney lover gave to me six Disney Dollars, five Princess Castles, four steam engine trains, three Disney mountains, two tiki birds and an Orange Bird in a Sunshine Tree.disney-dollars

On the Seventh day of Christmas my Disney lover gave to me seven friendship boats, six Disney Dollars, five Princess Castles, four steam engine trains, three Disney mountains, two tiki birds and an Orange Bird in a Sunshine Tree.Friendship-Boats

On the Eighth day of Christmas my Disney lover gave to me eight DVC hotels, seven friendship boats, six Disney Dollars, five Princess Castles, four steam engine trains, three Disney mountains, two tiki birds and an Orange Bird in a Sunshine Tree.image

On the Ninth day of Christmas my Disney lover gave to me nine traders trading, eight DVC hotels, seven friendship boats, six Disney Dollars, five Princess Castles, four steam engine trains, three Disney mountains, two tiki birds and an Orange Bird in a Sunshine Tree.SH_DPT_998

On the tenth day of Christmas my Disney lover gave to me ten pirate pillaging, nine traders trading, eight DVC hotels, seven friendship boats, six Disney Dollars, five Princess Castles, four steam engine trains, three Disney mountains, two tiki birds and an Orange Bird in a Sunshine Tree.POTC073

On the Eleventh day of Christmas my Disney lover gave to me eleven World Showcase Pavilions, ten pirate pillaging, nine traders trading, eight DVC hotels, seven friendship boats, six Disney Dollars, five Princess Castles, four steam engine trains, three Disney mountains, two tiki birds and an Orange Bird in a Sunshine Tree.ep

On the Twelfth day of Christmas my Disney lover gave to me twelve Jungle Cruise Skippers, eleven World Showcase Pavilions, ten pirate pillaging, nine traders trading, eight DVC hotels, seven friendship boats, six Disney Dollars, five Princess Castles, four steam engine trains, three Disney mountains, two tiki birds and an Orange Bird in a Sunshine Tree.wdwalexbeth1_02354_orig

No comments:

Post a Comment